This job offer has expired.
Innovative solutions for technological challenges.
DYNATECH is the hub of competencies and operations for America based international Company DYNINNO Group. DYNATECH provides IT, marketing, operations, and administrative products and services for three main areas inside DYNINNO Group: travel, finance, and entertainment.
We are a people-powered tech company. We look after talent and hard work. We’re proud of the team we’re building and the work that each individual does. Our goal is to give you space to grow and realize your full potential.
You will be responsible for leading a team of highly skilled developers and delivering complex internal system development projects across a variety of products and technologies. Managing the successful delivery of projects will require you to plan, coordinate and lead activities across the full delivery lifecycle. This will include working closely with business and liaising with key project stakeholders. You will grow as an individual, professionally, and be able to see and feel the impact you are making to the growth of our company every day.
- Lead and mentor team of developers in full stack development;
- Facilitate day to day management responsibilities including team support, feedback, open discussions, and time management;
- Manage the delivery of multiple complex simultaneous system development projects;Identify and implement best practices for quality and efficient software engineering;
- Collaborate with the product team to deliver new features;
- Define project functional technical requirements, identify project milestones, phases, and elements needed to complete;
- Engage and manage project stakeholders to make the project a success.
- Experience of people management and the ability to lead and motivate others;
- Proven experience in leading and managing the delivery of system/software development projects in an international environment;
- Solid project management skills using different methodologies and approaches;
- Previous experience acting as a developer or QA would be an advantage;
- Good English skills;
- Excellent personal organisation and ability to prioritise and carry out multiple tasks;
- Able to influence and drive projects to meet key milestones and overcome challenges.
- An office in the centre of Riga;
- Awesome work with American market and film industry;
- Opportunities of career and professional growth;
- Health insurance;
- A learning culture: lectures and workshops organised by colleagues;
- A great work-life balance: employee discount programs, fun monthly office events, an in-house library, flexible working hours, and other perks.
We don’t want to set any limits, but if we’re talking numbers, then the starting salary for this position is no less than 4000 EUR gross per month.
At DYNATECH we provide you with the perfect environment and tools that allow you to grow professionally and become the person you want to be.
Be part of a growing company. Be part of a dynamic team.
Be part of the solution. Be part of DYNATECH.
If you are interested press "APPLY" and send us your CV.