Machine Learning Developer
Being leaders in Quote-to-Cash space for many years, we know everything about systems that are helping our customers to increase productivity and automate the sales process.
Our Vision is helping Sales to spend more time on what they are doing the best - SELLING! Let AI do the boring part of sales job allowing us to spend time with our customers and partners.
Machine learning is a method of data analysis that automates analytical model building. It is a branch of AI based on the idea that systems can learn from data, identify patterns, and make decisions with minimal human intervention.
- Create, document and develop architectural solutions;
- Creating and analyzing the ML algorithms that could be used to solve a given problem and ranking them by their success probability;
- Exploring and visualizing data to gain an understanding of it, then identifying differences in data distribution that could affect performance when deploying the model in the real world;
- Verifying data quality, and/or ensuring it via data cleaning;
- Supervising the data acquisition process if more data is needed;
- Finding available datasets online that could be used for training;
- Defining validation strategies;
- Defining the preprocessing or feature engineering to be done on a given dataset;
- Defining data augmentation pipelines;
- Training models and tuning their hyperparameters;
- Analyzing the errors of the model and designing strategies to overcome them.
- Proficiency with a deep learning framework such as PyTorch/Tensorflow;
- Proficiency with data science stack such as NumPy, Scikit-learn, SciPy, Pandas, Matplotlib;
- Proficiency with NLP (Bag of Words, TF-IDF, Word2Vec) and basic libraries for NLP such as SpaCy, Gensim, FastText;
- Expertise in visualizing and manipulating big datasets;
- Proficiency with API development with FastAPI/Flask/Django;
- Familiarity with deep learning NLP modules BERT, GPT;
- Proficiency with SQL;
- Ability to select hardware to run an ML model with the required latency.
- Advanced health insurance
- Covered trainings and certification
- Flexibility in working time
- Corporate social activities
- Snacks in the office
- Other benefits