Senior Business Analyst
Infotrust is a data management and analytics company with 20 years of experience in the market, over 200 implemented BI projects, and a team of 40+ passionate experts.
We are looking to add another analytical and data-savvy mind to our team. If you’ve had experience in business analysis and managing teams, we’re interested in talking to you!
You will work in our Riga office along with colleagues from Vilnius to help our Baltic and Western European customers turn data into reliable information to make smarter, better business decisions.
- Competitive salary package from 3500 to 4500 EUR (gross) per month depending on experience and skills
- Creative environment where you will help our enterprise customers become data driven organizations
- Annual review with raise option
- Company paid relevant training courses, professional literature, and certification.
- Health insurance policy
- Paid parking lot
- Home office package
- Work with business stakeholders and IT experts to capture and document business requirements for Business Intelligence and Data Warehouse projects
- Define KPI’s and reporting requirements for designing BI solution prototypes and ensure specification handover to the Data Warehouse development team
- Participate in project scope planning and estimation, manage project delivery, consult, collaborate and establish productive working relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Support the development team by clarifying detailed questions about the requirements with customer
- Perform quality assurance of deliveries, demonstrate the solutions to customers, advise customers on the use of the solution
- Develop relationship with customer, working with them to optimize and enhance data literacy, be on the lookout for ways to deliver better value to the customer
- At least 5-year experience in Business / Systems Analysis
- A degree in IT / Computer Science / Statistics / Finance / Economics
- Proven experience in defining requirements and testing
- Experience in analyzing data to draw business-relevant conclusions and in data visualization techniques and tools (e.g., Qlik Sense, PowerBI, BusinessObjects, Micsrostrategy etc.)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills including technical writing skills
- Fluent English and Latvian
- Excellent attention to detail
- Team management experience
- High sense of responsibility, ability to set priorities and work independently
Additional optional requirements:
- Experience with Agile methodology
- Experience in writing SQL queries
- Experience in developing process documentation based on BPMN or UML standards
Thank you for your interest! For additional information please contact Julija Soboleva, +371 20286689
Infotrust recruitment partner: SIA "LikeIT", 15/4 Audeju street, Riga, Reg.N. 40103859256.
Share with colleagues
Rate this job offer
Similar job offers
Mid Level Backend JAVA Developer
JAVA SOFTWARE ENGINEER (WITH KUBERNETES) FOR SWISSCOM
Application администратор (Рига, Латвия)