Senior ETL / Data Warehouse Developer
Infotrust is a data management and analytics company with 20 years of experience in the market, over 200 implemented BI projects, and a team of 40+ passionate experts.
We are seeking an ETL Developer to work within the Data supply chain and delivery team to design, develop, test, and implement ETL solutions for batch and real-time.
You will work in our Riga office along with colleagues from Vilnius to help our Baltic and Western European customers turn data into reliable information to make smarter, better business decisions.
- Competitive salary package from 3700 to 4300 EUR (gross) per month depending on experience and skills
- Creative environment where you can make a difference
- Annual review with raise option
- Company paid relevant training courses, professional literature, and certification
- Health insurance policy
- Paid parking lot
- Design and implement ETL procedures for intake of data from business systems accordingly to business requirements
- Ensure data is verified and quality is checked
- Desing and extend data marts and data models in collaboration with business analysts
- Carry out monitoring, tuning, and database performance analysis
- Ensure all data warehouse architecture codes are maintained in a version control system
- At least 3-year experience in ETL and DWH development
- Experience working with large volumes of data in a diverse database environment
- Experience developing, administering RDBMS, and monitoring of database (SAP IQ, SAP HANA, SAP BW, Oracle, MS SQL Server, PostgreSQL etc.)
- Proficiency in dimensional modeling techniques and their applications
- Several years working experience with ETL tools (Oracle Data Integrator, Talend, SAP DataServices, MS SSIS, Pentaho, IBM DataStage)
- A degree in IT / Computer Science / Statistics
- Fluent English and Latvian or Lithuanian
- High sense of responsibility, ability to set priorities
Additional optional requirements:
- Knowledge of BI tools (MS PowerBI, Tableau, SAP BusinessObjects, Qlik, MicroStrategy, etc.)
- Knowledge SAP HANA SDI and SDA integration technologies and / or SAP Business Objects Data Services (BODS) including Designer, Management Console, etc.
- Experience with Hadoop, Impala, and other “big data” technologies
- Experience with real-time data streaming (Apache Kafka, Amazon Kinesis)
Thank you for your interest! For additional information please contact Lāsma Rudzīte-Bice, 29230569,
Infotrust recruitment partner: SIA "LikeIT", 15/4 Audeju street, Riga, Reg.N. 40103859256.
Share with colleagues
Rate this job offer