This job offer has expired.
A Nordic invoice and payment service platform ediEx.
Let your customers receive invoices and documents in their preferred channel. It will increase the likelihood of receiving payments on time and minimise distribution costs.
ediEX helps you improve the quality of customer service, create loyalty and experience less churn.
Please send your resume at email@example.com.
ITPBaltic is looking for new DEVELOPER like you, reach out to us
- Develop customer and distribution partner solutions
- Create regression tests
- Test upcoming system features
- Collaborate with support and development teams
- Cooperate efficiently in international environment with team of strong professionals
We are looking for a person who meets several of the following expectations:
- Good, written and verbal English skills
- Enjoys working in an international environment
- Analytical thinking and self-driven personality
- Problem solving approach
- Willing to learn and grow
- Education in IT
- Good programming knowledge
- XSLT, Java, MVEL, HTML, XML
- Smooks data mapping, data validation
- Git version control
- File exchange protocols
- German or any of Scandinavian languages
We are offering:
- Work in a stable and recognizable company
- Attractive salary
- Opportunity to growth within company
- Possibilities to learn new skills
- Professional colleges and modern work environment