This job offer has expired.
Integration developer [Riga/Ventspils]
A Nordic invoice and payment service platform ediEx.
Let your customers receive invoices and documents in their preferred channel. It will increase the likelihood of receiving payments on time and minimize distribution costs.
ediEX helps you improve the quality of customer service, create loyalty and experience less churn.
Please send your resume at email@example.com
ITPBaltic is looking for new integration developer like you, reach out to us
- Develop new integration solutions
- Configuration of message delivery flow based on customer needs
- Writing smoke/unit/regression tests
- Collaborate with international team
- Issue analysis
- Desire to learn and acquire new skills and competencies in multiple areas is a must
- Proficient English language (reading technical documentation, talking to international team members)
- Problem solving approach
- Education in IT
- Background in programming
- XSLT, Java, MVEL, HTML, XML
- Smooks data mapping, data validation
- Git version control
- File exchange protocols
- German or any of Scandinavian languages
- Salary based on competency
- Stable job in sub company of EdiGard AS
- Develop hard skills in digital message interchange (formats, general approaches, enterprise system)
- Acquire soft skills (communication with customers, critical thinking, working in a team)