This job offer has expired.
Java developers for SAP Solutions
Pearl is a Norwegian consulting company with main focus on SAP-related services and products.
We are expanding, and are looking for skilled and ambitious employees to our office in Riga.
Pearl Consulting creates value for private and public enterprises by delivering SAP solutions based on templates and best practices (SAP S/4, SAP BI, SAP CRM, SAP PO, hybris, etc).
Pearl was elected as "this year's Nordic SAP Partner" by SAP for the year 2010, and as the "this year's Norwegian SAP Partner" for 2011 and the “Reselling Partner of the Year” in 2012 and 2013, and the “Business Partner of the Year” in 2016.
Pearl is also a SAP Platinum partner.
Pearl has strong focus on Java e-commerce applications, and wants to build up a competence center for SAP hybris in Riga. We are looking for creative and smart persons that want to join our winning team in Riga, and we are looking for people with the following qualities:
- 3+ years experience in IT
- 1+ years experience in Java programming
- Quick and bright analytical / programming skills
- Spring and Object-Relational Mapping (e.g. Hibernate) framework experience will be considered as advantage
- Dynamic with regards to working time
- Good communication skills
- Positive attitude
- You speak English fluently
- Preferable finished your studies in Computer Science, Information Systems or any other studies with similar emphasis
- It is preferred if you can start immediately
What Pearl will do for you:
- Work in a stimulating and professionally developing environment
- A positive and friendly working environment which features a professionally developing environment
- Work with challenging projects and customers
- You will be in a team with some of the best SAP and E-commerce consultants in Riga and in Nordic
- Individual competence development plan
- Training and certification on the best SAP and E-commerce courses in the world
- Your salary will be in line with market standards including components based on your personal performance
- Additional benefits: health insurance, social events and travels, sponsored team sport activities
We are looking forward to receiving your job application (CV). It should be sent preferably via email and should indicate the first possible date of entry.Selection of candidates will be done continuously as they are received, and the selection process will end when a sufficient number of qualified applications are received.
Applications and queries can be sent in English to: