E-commerce back-end developer (Java/Spring)
Rimi Baltic is one of the leading retailers in the Baltic States and is represented in Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania. We are a part of ICA Gruppen - leading retail organization in the Nordic region. There are more than 200 different job positions available in our stores and office, which means there is a place for you to grow.
But most of all - we are very diverse people, yet we are all committed to three common values: simplicity, commitment, and entrepreneurship. If these are also your values, you will find a lot of like-minded and friendly people here.
Currently, we are looking for a developer who is ready for more than a technical challenge to develop and release e-commerce platform for Baltics and further grow and lead internal IT online solution development team.
We will entrust you to
- Develop the Hybris Commerce engine and integrations;
- Design and develop interfaces and business logic in e-commerce backend applications;
- Make sure that functional and technical designs meet business requirements, conform to architecture standards, and optimize productivity and long-term cost of ownership;
- Perform adaptive & preventative maintenance planning & implementation;
- Participate in planning, requirements identification, solution design, implementation and testing of various related products.
- Knowledge of common software development patterns, OOP and event-driven programming paradigms, application architectures
- Experience in developing applications using Spring MVC/Spring Boot
- Knowledge of relational databases, SQL and ORM technologies (JPA, Hibernate, MyBatis)
- Excellent communication, organizational and problem-solving skills;
- Demonstrable knowledge and experience in agile software development methodologies;
- Ability to analyze business requirements and high-level functional designs, and translate these to detailed technical designs;
- Good verbal and written English.
As an advantage
- Understanding of e-commerce solutions;
- Experience in Hybris Commerce.
We will offer you
- To build unique competence in enterprise-grade e-commerce systems;
- To be a part of the IT Online Solutions team.
- A continuous possibility to develop yourself professionally, apply your skills to a wide variety of assignment and an opportunity to develop leadership skills;
- Professional development and training programs;
- Competent and professional team support;
- Stability, social security and health insurance.
If you are interested or have questions, please address Annija Babre, firstname.lastname@example.org
SIA "LikeIT", 21 E. Birznieka-Upisa, Riga, LV-1011, Reg.N. 40103859256
Share with colleagues
Rate this job offer
SIA RIMI BALTIC