This job offer has expired.
E-commerce back-end developer
Rimi Baltic is one of the leading retailers in Baltic States and is represented in Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania. We are a part of ICA Gruppen - leading retail organization in the Nordic region. There are more than 200 different job positions available in our stores and office, which means there is a place for you to grow.
But most of all - we are very diverse people, yet we are all committed to three common values: simplicity, commitment, and entrepreneurship. If these are also your values, you will find a lot of likeminded and friendly people here.
Whatever the reasons you might choose Rimi, your choice is valued here. So join Rimi and together we will make every day a little easier for our customers.
LLC Rimi Baltic,
Registration number: 40003592957
If it's important for you:
- Building unique competence in e-commerce front-end and back-end systems, picking and delivery software;
- Taking part in one of the lifetime e-commerce journey as a key team player in the IT online solutions team.
- Challenging and dynamic work in one of the leading food retailers in the Baltics;
- A continuous possibility to develop yourself professionally, apply your skills to a wide variety of assignment and opportunity to develop leadership skills;
- Employee development and training programs;
- Competent and professional team support;
- Stable job, social security and health insurance.
If you have:
- A minimum of 3 years of software development experience;
- Proven working experience in Java development, including designing and developing applications using Java EE platforms;
- Object oriented analysis and design using common design patterns;
- Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL and ORM technologies (JPA2, Hibernate);
- Experience in developing web applications using at least one popular web framework (JSF, Wicket, GWT, Spring MVC);
- Understanding of e-commerce websites;
- Excellent communication, organizational and problem-solving skills;
- Demonstrable knowledge and experience in agile software development methodologies and support work processes;
- Ability to analyze business requirements and high level functional designs, and translate these to detailed technical designs;
- Local language; English – good communication and writing;
- Experience in the Spring Framework (preferred);
- Experience in Hybris Commerce (preferred).
We will entrust you to:
- Develop the Hybris Commerce engine and integrations;
- Design and develop interfaces and business logic in E-commerce backend applications;
- Make sure that functional and technical designs meet business requirements, conform to architecture standards, and optimize productivity and long-term cost of ownership;
- Perform adaptive & preventative maintenance planning & implementation;
- Participate in planning, requirements identification, solution design, implementation and testing of Online Solutions and other IT areas projects.
Thank you for your interest!
LLC Rimi Baltic, Registration number: 40003592957
Please be informed that, by submitting your application, you agree that your data and / or your legally protected person's data will be processed in order to evaluate the application in the Rimi Baltic selection process, in accordance with the rules for the processing of personal data of Rimi Baltic candidates. The full version of the rules you can read in our website athttps://rimibaltic.com/privacy-policy.