This job offer has expired.
E-commerce support specialist
Rimi Baltic is one of the leading retailers in Baltic States and is represented in Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania. We are a part of ICA Gruppen - leading retail organization in the Nordic region. There are more than 200 different job positions available in our stores and office, which means there is a place for you to grow.
But most of all - we are very diverse people, yet we are all committed to three common values: simplicity, commitment, and entrepreneurship. If these are also your values, you will find a lot of likeminded and friendly people here.
Whatever the reasons you might choose Rimi, your choice is valued here. So join Rimi and together we will make every day a little easier for our customers.
LLC Rimi Baltic,
Registration number: 40003592957
If it's important for you:
- Building unique competence in e-commerce front-end and back-end systems, picking and delivery software;
- Developing yourself professionally by providing the best support to the different Baltic teams and end-users;
- Taking part in one of the lifetime e-commerce journey as a key team player in the IT online solutions team;
- Work for one of the leading food retailers in the Baltics;
- Employee development and training programs;
- Extensive career opportunities within ICA Gruppen;
- Competent and professional team support in friendly working environment.
If you have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems or equivalent;
- Minimum 1-year experience in information technology or technical support;
- Experience with technical writing for documentation or instruction;
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills;
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks, resolve problems with minimal guidance;
- Keen to learn new software and train others to use it;
- Ability to communicate complex things to a general audience;
- Understanding of e-commerce websites;
- Fluent Latvian, good English and Russian language;
- Experience in the Help Desk and system support will be considered as advantage.
We will entrust you to:
- Support e-commerce related IT systems and end-users;
- Take ownership of the issues;
- Create and maintain solutions documentation, perform and assist user training;
- Daily monitor and troubleshoot various systems, ensure that HelpDesk KPIs are met;
- Perform and document system testing of new releases;
- Participate in planning, requirements identification, solution design, implementation and testing of other systems within Online Solution team.
Thank you for your interest!
LLC Rimi Baltic, Registration number: 40003592957
Please be informed that, by submitting your application, you agree that your data and / or your legally protected person's data will be processed in order to evaluate the application in the Rimi Baltic selection process, in accordance with the rules for the processing of personal data of Rimi Baltic candidates. The full version of the rules you can read in our website athttps://rimibaltic.com/privacy-policy.