This job offer has expired.
IT Service Owner
Rimi Baltic is one of the leading retailers in Baltic States and is represented in Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania. We are a part of ICA Gruppen - leading retail organization in the Nordic region. There are more than 200 different job positions available in our stores and office, which means there is a place for you to grow.
But most of all - we are very diverse people, yet we are all committed to three common values: simplicity, commitment, and entrepreneurship. If these are also your values, you will find a lot of likeminded and friendly people here.
Whatever the reasons you might choose Rimi, your choice is valued here. So join Rimi and together we will make every day a little easier for our customers.
LLC Rimi Baltic,
Registration number: 40003592957
Rimi Baltic IT department is currently looking for an IT Service Owner that will work with Application and Collaboration services.
If it's important for you:
- Challenging and dynamic work in one of the leading food retailers in the Baltics;
- A continuous possibility to develop yourself professionally, apply your skills to a wide variety of assignments and opportunity to develop leadership skills;
- Employee development and training programs;
- Extensive career opportunities within the whole Rimi Baltic Group;
- Competent and professional team support;
- Friendly working environment with different team events;
- Competitive remuneration package;
- Social security and health insurance.
If you have:
- Higher education in IT related sphere;
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a similar position, preferably in an international environment;
- Experience or/and good knowledge of:
- Microsoft ecosystem and MS 365 product group (Office 365/EMS/Windows 10/ Microsoft SharePoint);
- PowerShell scripting;
- Optional: Telephony services (PBX and etc);
- Ability to manage multiple priorities, commitments, and projects;
- Understanding of business pains, use cases and how technology can be aligned with these business use cases;
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines;
- Strong expertise in working with a complex Active Directory/Exchange infrastructure environment and the requirement of strictly following standards, procedures, change controls and processes;
- Ability to think ahead and anticipate problems, issues and solutions;
- Strong learning aptitude and ability to learn new technologies independently;
- Fluent Local and English languages;
- Good communication and analytical skills;
- Ability to travel.
We will entrust you:
- “Ownership” of application and collaboration services (You will drive adoption of collaboration services, applications and will be responsible from architecture side of solutions down to service delivery for end user);
- To identify the organization’s needs and satisfy the requirements;
- Participation in IT solution development, implementation and improvement projects;
- Coordinate and support problem solving process for IT infrastructure;
- Develop and carry out acceptance testing procedures to make sure systems are working properly;
- To ensure infrastructure IT systems normal operations;
- Verification that systems meet quality standards and procedures;
- Advice managers on how to plan their future IT needs;
- To coordinate the work of contractors.
Thank you for your interest!
Please be informed that, by submitting your application, you agree that your data and / or your legally protected person's data will be processed in order to evaluate the application in the Rimi Baltic selection process, in accordance with the rules for the processing of personal data of Rimi Baltic candidates. The full version of the rules you can read in our website atwww.rimi.lv.