Loyalty Solutions Specialist (Microsoft SQL)
Rimi Baltic is one of the leading retailers in the Baltic States and is represented in Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania.
We are a part of ICA Gruppen - leading retail organization in the Nordic region.
We are very diverse people, yet we are all committed to three common values: simplicity, commitment, and entrepreneurship. If these are also your values, you will find a lot of like-minded and friendly people here.
We are looking for a specialist who is ready for a challenge to oversee the development and maintenance of Rimi Loyalty System, which is serving more than 2 million customers across the Baltic States. If you are confident that you are up for this challenge and you are committed for further growth, then this is a position for you.
If it's important for you:
- A continuous possibility to develop yourself professionally, apply your skills to a wide variety of assignments and opportunity to develop leadership skills;
- Challenging and dynamic work in one of the leading food retailers in the Baltics;
- Professional development and training programs;
- Extensive career opportunities within the whole Rimi Baltic group;
- Competent and professional team support;
- Friendly working environment with different team events;
- Competitive remuneration package;
- Stability, social security and health insurance.
If you have:
- Strong knowledge of SQL (particularly Microsoft SQL) and experience with database administration;
- Ability to analyse business requirements and high-level functional designs, and translate them into requirements for development;
- Understanding of common software development patterns and how to work in an agile way (with iterative development);
- Good communication and organizational skills, as well as willingness to show initiative;
- Great problem-solving and analytical skills, including identification of potential bottlenecks and taking preventive actions to solve problems before they occur;
- Good verbal and written English language skills;
- As an advantage:
- Microsoft SQL Server related certification;
- Knowledge and experience with DevOps.
We will entrust you:
- Build extensive competence in area of CRM and Loyalty related systems, and be a part of Loyalty Solutions team within Rimi IT Department;
- Oversee development and maintenance of Rimi Loyalty System, including development of new features;
- Translate business requirements to functional and technical requirements;
- Organize and carry out testing of new functionality and solutions;
- Solve incidents and analyse their root causes, implement measures to reduce similar incidents in future;
- Maintain and create documentation for different solutions (user manuals, technical documentation and other types of documentation);
- Participate in activities of planning, business requirements identification, solution design, implementation and deployment of various Loyalty System
If you are interested or have questions, please address Sarma Saliete, email@example.com
SIA "LikeIT", 21 E. Birznieka-Upisa, Riga, LV-1011, Reg.N. 40103859256
Share with colleagues
Rate this job offer
SIA RIMI BALTIC