This job offer has expired.
SAP ABAP developer
Rimi Baltic is one of the leading retailers in the Baltic States and is represented in Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania.
We are a part of ICA Gruppen - leading retail organization in the Nordic region.
We are very diverse people, yet we are all committed to three common values: simplicity, commitment, and entrepreneurship. If these are also your values, you will find a lot of like-minded and friendly people here.
We are looking for a specialist who is ready for a challenge to oversee the development and maintenance of Rimi Loyalty System, which is serving more than 2 million customers across the Baltic States. If you are confident that you are up for this challenge and you are committed for further growth, then this is a position for you.
- To design, develop and test ABAP code in our SAP systems;
- To be part of latest SAP applications implementations;
- To perform SAP system configuration and prototype new functionality;
- To design and deliver high quality solutions that meet overall business requirements;
- To document functional requirements for systems and processes;
- To support and train our key-users.
- IT or other Engineering University Degree;
- Minimum of 2 years of experience with ABAP development;
- Experience in application enhancements;
- Experience in integrations and print-out developments;
- Ability to understand Business Requirements and analyse the Business Processes to advise optimal ABAP code design;
- Experience with making changes to the system customization according to the existing procedures and/or upon manager’s request and approval;
- Ability to collaborate with team members and participate in knowledge sharing and brain-storming sessions;
- Ability to resolve complex problems with minimal guidance;
- Fluent English language (written and spoken).
- Challenging and dynamic work in one of the leading food retailers in the Baltics;
- A continuous possibility to develop yourself professionally, apply your skills to a wide variety of assignments and opportunity to develop leadership skills;
- Employee development and training programs;
- Extensive career opportunities within the whole Rimi Baltic group;
- Competent and professional team support;
- Friendly working environment with different team events;
- Competitive remuneration package;
- Social security and health insurance.
Similar job offers
Senior DevOps Engineer
Biznesa/sistēmu analītiķis (inovāciju komanda)
Latvijas Mobilais Telefons SIA
Business Analyst in Group Data Warehouse (Risk Management area)
IoT Quality Engineer
Tele2 Shared Service Center