SAP (Hybris) Marketing specialist
Rimi Baltic is one of the leading retailers in the Baltic States and is represented in Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania. We are a part of ICA Gruppen - leading retail organization in the Nordic region. There are more than 200 different job positions available in our stores and office, which means there is a place for you to grow.
But most of all - we are very diverse people, yet we are all committed to three common values: simplicity, commitment, and entrepreneurship. If these are also your values, you will find a lot of like-minded and friendly people here.
Currently, we are looking for a developer who is ready for more than a technical challenge to develop and release e-commerce platform for Baltics and further grow and lead internal IT online solution development team.
- To facilitate the implementation and support of SAP (Hybris) Marketing system to enhance the company’s business functionality and overall performance;
- To understand how applications support business processes and apply this knowledge to solve defined business problems;
- To perform SAP (Hybris) Marketing system configuration to solve production issues, implement enhancements and prototype new functionality;
- To design and deliver high quality solutions that meet overall business requirements;
- To interface with business process owners to facilitate process improvement through enhanced or new application functionality;
- To document functional requirements for systems and processes;
- To support and train key-users.
- IT or other Engineering University Degree;
- Minimum of 2 years of experience with configuration and support in the Marketing/CRM area and/or experience with at least 1 full SAP system implementations;
- Experience in providing subject matter expertise for Marketing business process area;
- Ability to communicate effectively and credibly with all organizational levels, with the specific ability to gain trust, draw out needs, creatively propose ideas, and immediately and expertly resolve conflicts and concerns;
- Experience with SAP (Hybris) Marketing platform configuration is a plus;
- Strong analytical and result oriented personality and skills;
- Ability to resolve complex problems with minimal guidance;
- Good communication skills;
- Fluent English language (written and spoken) and fluent in one of the local languages.
- Challenging and dynamic work in one of the leading food retailers in the Baltics;
- A continuous possibility to develop yourself professionally, apply your skills to a wide variety of assignments and opportunity to develop leadership skills;
- Employee development and training programs;
- Extensive career opportunities within the whole Rimi Baltic group;
- Competent and professional team support;
- Friendly working environment with different team events;
- Competitive remuneration package;
- Social security and health insurance.
- Rimi office in any of the Baltic countries.
Share with colleagues
Rate this job offer
SIA RIMI BALTIC