SAP Logistics Specialist
Rimi Baltic is one of the leading retailers in the Baltic States and is represented in Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania. We are a part of ICA Gruppen - leading retail organization in the Nordic region. There are more than 200 different job positions available in our stores and office, which means there is a place for you to grow.
But most of all - we are very diverse people, yet we are all committed to three common values: simplicity, commitment, and entrepreneurship. If these are also your values, you will find a lot of like-minded and friendly people here.
- To facilitate the implementation and support of SAP Logistics Execution to enhance the company’s business functionality and overall performance, while maintaining a high degree of company’s satisfaction;
- To understand how applications support business processes and apply this knowledge to solve defined business problems;
- To perform SAP system configuration to solve production issues, implement enhancements and prototype new functionality;
- To design and deliver high quality solutions that meet overall business requirements;
- To interface with business process owners to facilitate process improvement through enhanced or new application functionality;
- To document functional requirements for systems and processes;
- To support and train our key-users.
If you have (requirements):
- IT or other Engineering University Degree
- Minimum of 2 years of experience with SAP configuration and support in the LE/WM area and/or experience with at least 1 full SAP system implementations;
- Experience in providing subject matter expertise for LE / WM business process area;
- Experience in configuration related to SAP LE / WM processes and Best Practices;
- Ability to communicate effectively and credibly with all organizational levels, with the specific ability to gain trust, draw out needs, creatively propose ideas, and immediately and expertly resolve conflicts and concerns;
- Experience with Extended Warehouse Management is a plus;
- Strong analytical and result oriented personality and skills;
- Ability to resolve complex problems with minimal guidance;
- Good communication skills;
- Fluent English language (written and spoken);
- Possibility to go on business trips to Rimi Baltic head office in Riga.
If it's important for you:
- Challenging and dynamic work in one of the leading food retailers in the Baltics;
- A continuous possibility to develop yourself professionally, apply your skills to a wide variety of assignments and opportunity to develop leadership skills;
- Employee development and training programs;
- Extensive career opportunities within the whole Rimi Baltic group;
- Competent and professional team support;
- Friendly working environment with different team events;
- Competitive remuneration package;
- Social security and health insurance.
Rimi office in any of the Baltic countries.
Salary 2000.00 – 3400.00 Eur per month before taxes. Salary will depend on assessment of candidate’s competencies, experience and skills relevant to job requirements.
Additional payments and bonuses according to company’s policy.
Thank you for your interest!
LLC Rimi Baltic, Registration number: 40003592957
Please be informed that, by submitting your application, you agree that your data and / or your legally protected person's data will be processed in order to evaluate the application in the Rimi Baltic selection process, in accordance with the rules for the processing of personal data of Rimi Baltic candidates. The full version of the rules you can read in our website athttps://rimibaltic.com/privacy-policy.