This job offer has expired.
Rimi Baltic is one of the leading retailers in Baltic States and is represented in Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania. We are a part of ICA Gruppen - leading retail organization in the Nordic region. There are more than 200 different job positions available in our stores and office, which means there is a place for you to grow.
But most of all - we are very diverse people, yet we are all committed to three common values: simplicity, commitment, and entrepreneurship. If these are also your values, you will find a lot of likeminded and friendly people here.
Whatever the reasons you might choose Rimi, your choice is valued here. So join Rimi and together we will make every day a little easier for our customers.
LLC Rimi Baltic,
Registration number: 40003592957
Rimi Baltic Group IT department is currently looking for IT Specialist (Store Solutions Specialist)
If it's important for You:
- Challenging and dynamic work in one of the leading food retailers in the Baltics;
- A continuous possibility to develop yourself professionally, apply your skills to a wide variety of assignments;
- Employee development and training programs;
- Competent and professional team support;
- Friendly working environment with different team events;
- Competitive remuneration package;
- Social security and health insurance.
If You have:
- Higher or unfinished education in IT field (or experience in IT not less than two years);
- Very good communication skills;
- Good knowledge of English and Latvian languages;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Self-motivated, flexible, structured and accurate in the way of working;
- Readiness to work under pressure.
We will entrust You to:
- Work with Helpdesk and other Tasks/Project management Systems with ensuring SLA on assigned activities;
- Manage and support Store Solutions hardware and software;
- Solve IT Store Solutions operational problems and analyze their reason;
- Ensure planning, testing and implementation of improvements, upgrades;
- Test, patch and update software solutions with update packages provided by vendors;
- Control the external service providers, their service and quality;
- Take initiatives for improvement by helping to business representatives to build requirements for novelties, participate in their development, testing and rollouts.
Thank you for your interest!