Global IT System Engineer
VTTI in-sourced their IT activities for IT Infrastructure and development, maintenance and support of its world-wide terminals supporting ERP system in their IT Service provisioning company ITank B.V.
As a global IT System Engineer with strong focus on Windows based infrastructure, automation and delegation of control you will be the ‘go to guy’ when it comes to these areas of expertise. Together with your team you are also responsible for a smoothly running, reliable and business supporting global IT environment.
- Participate in projects such as Windows 10, Server 2019, VMware vSphere, Office 365, DR site implementation.
- Globally operate SCCM environment for fat client based workplaces.
- Suggest and implement improvements (small and large)
- Provide IT consultancy services for VTTI employees.
- 24/7 on-call support (rotating)
- Relevant IT education (bachelor)
- Significant knowledge of: Microsoft System Center, Windows Server (2012/2019), Windows (7/10), Citrix XenDesktop, VMware vSphere
- Familiarity with scripting and PowerShell
- Fluent English speaking & writing
- 3+ years of experience in apposition of IT System Engineer or IT Infrastructure Consultant
- Driving licence / willing to travel
- Secure, well awarded work place in Ventspils among friendly employees
- International IT team across 16 oil terminals around the world
Share with colleagues
Rate this job offer