This job offer has expired.
The main activity of "Smarttek'is the complex automation of HoReCa companies with the help of a cash register system.
We provide, implement, maintain and control automated cash register systems for the hospitality industry.
We generate new solutions and integrate them into new projects.
"Smarttek" is a representative of the international company "Iiko"(Aiko, www.iiko.ru) in the Baltics.
We are a modern, fast-growing company with an interesting work environment, which in its team wants to invite new colleagues.
- To install and service restaurant accounting cash register systems in accordance with the regulations of the Cabinet of Ministers 96;
- Ensure that the customer network configuration meets the requirements of the company's internal IT infrastructure;
- Register the applications of the defendants in the internal service system, as well as record the performance of work in off-site acts;
- Advise clients on technical and other issues;
- Perform technical diagnostics, repair and replacement of cash register and peripheral equipment.
- Very good knowledge of Latvian, Russian, English;
- Higher education in the field of IT or engineering education;
- Desired experience in similar work of at least 5 years;
- Experience in providing service;
- Category B driving license;
- Pedantry and accuracy;
- High sense of responsibility, as well as the ability to organise their time;
- To be able to defend the interests of the company with arguments, maintaining excellent relations with customers;
- Willingness to grow and develop.
- Responsible, exciting and creative work;
- Cooperation with an international brand;
- Competitive remuneration 2000 gross;
- Excellent working conditions, full technical support for work and all social guarantees;
- Modernly equipped workplace;
- Opportunities for stable jobs and growth.