This job offer has expired.
Agile Product Owner in Group Procurement
Group Procurement is starting its digitalization journey and will need to develop a number of solutions to support them. Therefore, we are looking for Agile Product Owner, a stakeholder - oriented person who can help, develop and provide the required systems for Group Procurement business.
About the job
Group Procurement is in need of Agile Product Owner for IFRS16 system. Swedbank report leases under the new regulation. IFRS 16 replaces the current IAS 17, IFRIC 4, SIC 15 and SIC 27 and specifies how leases will be recognized, measured, presented and disclosed. The standard provides a single lessee accounting model, requiring lessees to recognize assets and liabilities for all leases.
In the Group Procurement team, different roles will cooperate to maintain current and new solutions whilst building additional support. In your role as Agile Product Owner (APO), you will be responsible for what to build and to maximizing the value of the investment opportunity and the work of the cross functional team. This will entail:
- Secure delivery of appropriate, secure and reliable Group Procurement services throughout the life-cycle in accordance to the internal and external regulations and standards.
- Detail back-log items anchor them with stakeholders in Group Procurement but also other areas.
- Communicate the product vision to stakeholders.
- Collect input for and compile investment opportunities.
- Ensure that services delivered are in alignment with Business Domain Architecture, Swedbank Target Architecture and strategies.
- Have general knowledge of IT systems and technology standards in Finance sector. That would be great if you would have previous experience with IBM Planning Analytics.
- Ensure problem, incident and crisis management.
- Escalate unmitigated risks and backlog issues to the CPO.
- Coordinate dependencies with other CFTs within the Swedbank.
- Adherence to established processes
- Operational risk responsibility
What you need to succeed
You need to be a strong team player, like to cooperate with others, and enjoy discussing solutions with stakeholders.
The role also requires:
- Good understanding of Procurement and/or Accounting domain.
- Have an understanding on IT processes, IT Programming (VB/VBA).
- Good understanding of Agile software development processes.
- Communication management skills
- Good analytical and Business needs analysis skills
- Stakeholder management experience
- Self-driven, gives and takes responsibility
- Proficient in oral and written English
- A relevant university degree
- Good in structured way of working
As a person you are:
- A strong driver, used to continuously prioritize, communicate and decide.
- Used to identify, plan and execute your own activities. I.e. work independently
- Enjoy working in true multicultural environment
What you may have worked with previously
- Program manager or experienced project manager, preferably within the area of Procurement or Accounting.
- Business Development
- Project/Process/Service manager
Potential next steps in your career after this job
- Chief Product Owner
- Team Manager
- Other managerial positions
Why work with us?
Procurement services are used across Swedbank. This area is undergoing a rapid digitalization to improve strategic planning, increase efficiency and control of sourcing activities, increase visibility and control of contracts and suppliers and increase process support and sourcing compliance in operational procurement. You will have a great opportunity to contribute into building this area’s future processes together with a team of professional and dedicated people, who like what they do and share a positive attitude.
For employment in Latvia please note that salary offered for this position starts from 2600 EUR gross i.e. before taxes.
*In Swedbank salary offer for the final candidate is determined based on the predefined salary ranges for the position and depends on the level of competence and experience of the candidate. Salary is one part of the overall remuneration including variety of other benefits and many opportunities provided by Swedbank.
We may begin the selection under the application period, so we welcome your application as soon as possible.
Nothing of interest for you – recommend the job to a friend!
Similar job offers
French speaking IT analyst
Balcia Insurance SE
Web & mobile project manager
Agile Product Owner (APO) for Data Warehouse Sourcing & Modelling Event team
Latvijas Mobilais Telefons SIA