This job offer has expired.
Agile Product Owner in Lending Support
We are looking for Agile Product Owner (APO) in Lending support Cross Functional Team (CFT) which is one of the several CFT’s within BIO Lending Baltics area.
About the job
Lending Baltic is a value stream within Group Lending and Payments organization with the mission to deliver world class lending products for Baltic market. Lending Baltic value stream is described by high business demands, speed, continuous efficient development and maintenance. Our focus is to continuously deliver high value to Swedbank customers and users as fast as possible with excellent quality and stability. In your role as APO, you will be responsible for what to build and how to maximize the value of the investment opportunities within Swedbank Agile process. APO is one of the key roles in CFT, who drives the product development and manages its life-cycle.
Lending support CFT, where you would be APO, is responsible for reporting and overdue management services in private and corporate lending areas. Besides APO team consist of Software engineers, Scrum master and Business analyst who are located in Riga and Tartu.
In the Agile Product Owner role, your main duties will be
- Creating, developing and communicating clear product vision
- Assessment, prioritization and management of product backlog
- Collaborate with stakeholders and manage their expectations
- Ensure together with CFT members delivery or feature and value according to agreed roadmap
- Collect and analyse user feedback and adapt the roadmap and product vision based on new insights
- Coordinate and manage dependencies with other CFT’s and other related units
- Follow-up on value realisation on releases and opportunities within your investment area
What you need to succeed
- extensive level of understanding of the business area
- extensive knowledge of product and service management
- build and maintain good relationships with the Stakeholders and users
- ability to take decisions in the interest of Swedbank (balancing different needs)
- general understanding of agile software development and maintenance
- proficient English, spoken and written
We expect that ideal candidate should be willing to learn from others as well as share personal knowledge and experiences thus bringing extensive input in value stream and help us develop state of the art solutions for our clients.
What you may have worked with previously
- experience from the business/functional area
- experience from working in an agile team will be considered as benefit
Potential next steps in your career after this job
- Team Manager
- Chief Product Owner
- Other managerial roles
Why to join us?
You will become a part of one of the most highly performing teams in Swedbank with numerous opportunities to learn, develop and grow in dynamic and challenging business environment.
Salary for this position ranges from 2600 to 4000 EUR gross i.e. before taxes*.
*In Swedbank salary offer for the final candidate is determined based on the predefined salary ranges for the position and depends on the level of competence and experience of the candidate. Salary is one part of the overall remuneration including variety of other benefits and many opportunities provided by Swedbank.
If you find it motivating to be in an environment where you are given a lot of responsibility, where success is celebrated and shared with others then this is the workplace for you!
Pursuant to Section 34.5 of the Credit Institutions Law and for the purposes of legitimate interests of Swedbank, the formal employment restrictions and integrity requirements of the shortlisted candidates will be assessed.