This job offer has expired.
Application Specialist in Group Procurement
Group Procurement is starting its digitalization journey and will need to develop a number of solutions to support them. In the new BIO VS for Procurement, we are therefore looking for a stakeholder-oriented person who can participate in development activities with Group Procurement and grow into the role of Application Specialist for the developed solutions.
About the job
Group Procurement is implementing cloud-based Vendor Management System that shall function as the tool for handling the Swedbank call-off process with the purpose to support Group Procurement and the Bank in handling the need of external consultancy services. This system still need to be adapted and to Swedbank’s needs. As Application Specialist, you will participate actively in the development activities, gain knowledge about the solutions and contribute to building future maintenance processes.
Once the solutions have been launched, you will be responsible for the daily maintenance and support, and work with securing quality and delivery of the services towards Group Procurement. This will entail:
- Take care of daily application delivery, manage maintenance activities and solve problems in order to secure quality and delivery of application/service.
- Change management of the application;
- Handling life cycle management;
- Solving incidents;
- Acting as contact and primary counterparty towards Group IT;
- Report and fix bugs and errors;
- Testing of upgrades in systems;
- Have a close and long term collaboration with the Group Procurement business.
- Proactively suggest and implement improvements for keeping and/or raising application quality and improving maintenance efficiency.
What you need to succeed
You are the ideal candidate if you have:
- University degree in software engineering or similar, or proven work experience in the software development and configuration;
- Software implementation and maintenance processes in general;
- A customer-centric mindset;
- Good problem solving skills;
- Good communication skills;
We believe you are a strong team player, open-minded and interested in learning new things. You are also proficient English, spoken and written.
What you may have worked with previously
- Software Engineer
- Service Manager
- Business Analyst
Potential next steps in your career after this job
Senior application specialist
Why work with me/us
Procurement services are used across Swedbank. This area is undergoing a rapid digitalization in order to improve strategic planning, increase efficiency and control of sourcing activities, increase visibility and control of contracts and suppliers and increase process support and sourcing compliance in operational procurement. You will have a great opportunity to contribute into building this area’s future processes together with a team of professional and dedicated people, who like what they do and share a positive attitude.
Salary offered for this position starts from 1700 EUR gross i.e. before taxes*.
*In Swedbank salary offer for the final candidate is determined based on the predefined salary ranges for the position, and depends on the level of competence and experience of the candidate. Salary is one part of the overall remuneration including variety of other benefits and many opportunities provided by Swedbank.
We may begin the selection under the application period, so we welcome your application as soon as possible.
Nothing of interest for you – recommend the job to a friend!