This job offer has expired.
While expanding our competence and capacity for development we also see a need to strengthen the team for the maintenance activities. Application Specialist aimed to ensure stable and high-quality delivery of IT services based on applications from external vendors on external and internal infrastructure by daily maintenance activities, incident and problem solving.
About the job
At Operational Risk value stream we develop and maintain web-based applications for internal governance, risk management, assurance and control needs. Our application services are mainly based on external infrastructure, some also on internal. As an application specialist you will take care of daily maintenance activities, solving incidents and problems, by that securing quality within delivered service.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Solving incidents related to the software and data part of the application, keeping contact and being primary contact for other IT teams providing infrastructure when solving issues
- Testing of upgrades and reporting bugs and errors
- Keep application related documentation up to date
- Take part in transition activities
- Manage service life-cycle related activities and change management of applications
- Solve Service Requests as 2nd and 3rd level of support
- Have a close and long-term collaboration with the business stakeholders
- Proactively suggest and implement improvements for keeping and raising application quality and improving maintenance efficiency (Service Improvement List)
- Act as team player in the cross functional team and constantly improve the way of working
- Plan and estimate the work together with the team
- Collaborate with the APO to refine the product backlog to identify that the most valuable things being worked on first
Your main stakeholders will be Group Risk, Group Compliance, Group Internal Audit, Group Finance, Group Information Security, Group IT. Your service portfolio will include applications in use still being actively developed on external platform and internally hosted service.
What you need to succeed
You should be able to demonstrate the following knowledge and skills:
- University degree in software engineering or similar, or proven work experience in the field
- User and/or administrator experience with ServiceNow vendor products for ITSM, GRC, SecOps, other is beneficial
- Knowledge of Swedbank and/or enterprise level IT landscape and platforms (such as Microsoft, Linux, mainframe and/or TDE) and its relevance for owned applications
To succeed in this role, you also need to have and be:
- Structured, systematic, interest in details
- Solution-oriented and customer-centric
- Open-minded and keen to learn new things
- Good communication skills
- Strong team player
- Proficient in oral and written English
What you may have worked with previously
- System Analyst
- System Administrator
- Requirements specialist
- Test Manager/Coordinator
Potential next steps in your career after this job
- Scrum Master
- Business Analyst
- Agile Product Owner
Why work with us
Being part of a team developing an integrated Risk & Compliance platform is a fantastic opportunity to understand how Swedbank manages risks, build your network and grow with the team.
Why join us?
Swedbank is the bank for the many. We’re on a mission encouraging people to save for a better future to help people, businesses and society to grow through a healthy and sustainable economy. Working with us is about creating value for our customers, colleagues and society. We believe in a diverse and inclusive work place, and we want all our employees to feel valuable and have the prerequisites to perform at their very best. Inspiring and learning from each other is what move us forward. By working together, we make a difference! Join us in our journey and find out more about us at: swedbank.com/work-with-us
Salary for this position ranges between 1800-2700 EUR gross i.e. before taxes*.
*In Swedbank salary offer for the candidate is determined based on the predefined salary ranges for the position, and depends on the level of competence, experience of the candidate, country market situation and local tax system. Salary is one part of the overall remuneration including variety of other benefits and many opportunities provided by Swedbank.
Pursuant to Section 34.5 of the Credit Institutions Law and for the purposes of legitimate interests of Swedbank, the formal employment restrictions and integrity requirements of the shortlisted candidates will be assessed.
We may begin the selection under the application period, so we welcome your application as soon as possible.
Nothing of interest for you – recommend the job to a friend!
To apply, please follow the link: https://swedbank.easycruit.com/intranet/external/vacancy/2516953/148851?iso=lv