Are you interested in Agile, digitalization, and procurement processes?
With us you have the opportunity to:
- Take care of daily application delivery, manage maintenance activities and solve problems in order to secure quality and delivery of Procurement area applications/services
- Solve incidents and report, fix bugs and errors
- Test development, upgrades in systems
- Try yourself to solve easy Development tasks
- Ensure change management of the application and handle life cycle management
- Act as contact and primary counter-party towards Group IT and have a close and long term collaboration with the Group Procurement business
- Proactively suggest and implement improvements for keeping and/or raising application quality and improving maintenance efficiency
What you need in this role:
- University degree in software engineering or similar, or proven work experience in the software development and configuration
- General knowledge on software implementation and maintenance processes
- A customer-centric mindset
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Good problem solving skills
- Good communication skills
"Join our team and ...
be part of the rapid digitalization we are undergoing in order to improve strategic planning, increase efficiency and control of sourcing activities, increase visibility and control of contracts and suppliers and increase process support and sourcing compliance in operational procurement. You will have great opportunity to contribute to building this area’s future processes together with a team of professional and dedicated people, who like what they do and share positive attitude." Kaspars Rozenbergs, your future leader
We look forward to your application at the latest 28.10.2021.
If you are employed in Latvia, please note that salary offered for this position ranges from 1800-2700 EUR gross i.e. before taxes.
Swedbank does not discriminate anybody based on gender, age, sexual orientation or sexual identity, ethnicity, religion or disability – everybody is welcome.