CFO Office is responsible to increase Swedbank’s efficiency and quality and ensure coherent and easily understood financial steering. CFO Office is also responsible for ensuring adequate and credibile management information.
Group Procurement is starting its digitalization journey and will need to develop a number of solutions to support them. In the new BIO VS for Procurement, we are therefore looking for a stakeholder-oriented person who can participate in development activities with Group Procurement and grow into the role of Application Specialist for the developed solutions.
About the job
Group Procurement is in need of system support for processes related to supplier risk management, supplier contract management. This support will mostly be based on externally sourced systems that still need to be adapted to Swedbank’s needs. As Application Specialist, you will participate actively in the development activities, gain knowledge about the solutions and contribute to building future maintenance processes.
Once the solutions have been launched, you will be responsible for the daily maintenance and support, and work with securing quality and delivery of the services. This will entail:
- Change management of the applications;
- Handling life cycle management;
- Solving incidents;
- Acting as contact and primary counterparty towards Group IT;
- Report and fix bugs and errors;
- Testing of upgrades in systems;
- Proactively suggest and implement improvements for keeping and/or raising application quality and improving maintenance efficiency.
- As part of the Agile team, you will also collaborate with the APO to refine the product backlog to identify that the most valuable things are being worked on first.
What you need to succeed
You are the ideal candidate if you have:
- University degree in software engineering or similar, or proven work experience in the software development and configuration ;
- Good knowledge and technical skills working with configuration of such platforms as Service Now, IBM Planning and Analytics Platform.
- Software implementation and maintenance processes in general;
- A customer-centric mindset;
- Good problem solving skills;
- Good communication skills.
We believe you are a strong team player, open-minded and interested in learning new things. You are also proficient English, spoken and written.
What you may have worked with previously
- Software Engineer
- Service Manager
- Business Analyst
Potential next steps in your career after this job
Senior application specialist
Why work with me/us
Procurement services are used across Swedbank. This area is undergoing a rapid digitalization in order to improve strategic planning, increase efficiency and control of sourcing activities, increase visibility and control of contracts and suppliers and increase process support and sourcing compliance in operational procurement. You will have a great opportunity to contribute into building this area’s future processes together with a team of professional and dedicated people, who like what they do and share a positive attitude.
Salary offered for this position starts from 1700 EUR gross i.e. before taxes*.
*In Swedbank salary offer for the final candidate is determined based on the predefined salary ranges for the position, and depends on the level of competence and experience of the candidate. Salary is one part of the overall remuneration including variety of other benefits and many opportunities provided by Swedbank.
We may begin the selection under the application period, so we welcome your application as soon as possible.
Nothing of interest for you – recommend the job to a friend!
Share with colleagues
Rate this job offer
Similar job offers
Finanšu sistēmu analītiķis (MS Dynamics Axapta)
Latvijas Mobilais Telefons SIA
Loyalty Solutions Specialist (with advanced SQL knowledge)
SIA RIMI BALTIC
Prakse - Jaunākais QA speciālists