This job offer has expired.
Data Governance Specialist to Group BI
The Information Management unit within Group Business Intelligence (BI) is responsible for defining how Information Management should work in Group BI as well as across Swedbank.
Data Governance is a unit within Information Management, whose main responsibility is to get data under control and manage it as a corporate asset to guarantee commonly understood data with trusted quality throughout the organization.
About the job
Your main role as a Data Governance Specialist will be to support establishing data governance as a discipline in Swedbank. Your main challenge will be building data governance organization with processes to provide involved parties a harmonized way of working and a structured way for collaboration cross borders and areas.
As a Data Governance Specialist you will:
- Manage data governance role descriptions with responsibilities, accountabilities and decision rights;
- Manage the list of persons appointed into key data governance roles across different organizational units and countries;
- Define and implement data governance processes, methodologies and tools; Manage different data governance bodies;
- Define, measure and report data governance KPi-s.
As a Data Governance Specialist, you should share the bank’s core values and be a strongly committed team player with a drive to always deliver results to your team and stakeholders. As a person you are solution oriented, you have a will to work with the team at the same time able to take tasks independently. You are also described by strong execution capability – strong initiative, drive, and persistence. You are with a creative attitude and have good analytical and logical thinking.
What would help you succeed in the role?
- Higher education / or in acquisition (preferably in finance, mathematics, statistics, economics or IT.);
- Administrative and management skills (taking the leadership, making decisions, negotiating, solving issues);
- Good communication and presentation skills (also fluent in English);
- Confidence to work with business stakeholders to understand current and future data requirements, as well with IT stakeholders to understand IT systems and solutions;
- Ability to use office software on a good level (MS Excel, MS Word, MS Visio and other);
- A huge bonus would be previous work experience with creating procedures, methodologies, frameworks and instructions, and data analyses.
Why work with us?
In this role, you will have a possibility to be involved in theenterprise-wide strategic projects and be part of building up data governance in Swedbank. You will have interesting, challenging and dynamic work. You will have a great opportunity to develop yourself and grow professionally in a multinational environment and team!
To apply, please follow this link: