This job offer has expired.
Scrum master (Data Warehouse)
We are looking for bright-minded, innovative and process oriented Scrum master to join our Group Data Warehouse team to build together world class Business Intelligence solutions.
About the job
Risk Management team in Group Data Warehouse Value Stream is responsible for delivery of data warehouse based analytical services and data for various risk management functions in Swedbank, including mainly services for Credit Risk and Anti-Money Laundering.
The Scrum Master is a servant leader and coaches the team. He/she helps the team to remove impediments and works for continuous improvements.
Your main duties:
- Coach the CFT in self-organization and cross functionality
- Manage, lead and follow up on activities and initiatives within the team
- Coordinate with other teams and Scrum Masters
- Arrange and facilitate daily stand-up meetings, sprint planning sessions and retrospectives
- Continuously improve the way of working
- Excel in product back-log management
What you need to succeed
You need to be a strong team member and like to solve impediments together with your colleagues. On the same note, we believe you have good communication skills and enjoy discussing solutions.
The ideal candidate has/is:
- Communication management skils
- Interested in Agile way of working and SWAP
- Likes to coach and support the teams working with development and maintenance
- Self-driven, gives and takes responsibility
- Proficient in oral and written English
- Good in structured way of working
- Good understanding of software development processes
- Ability to coordinate and make things happen
- "Everything is possible" – attitude
- Knowledge of JIRA and/or Confluence
- Strong Team player
What you may have worked with previously
- Project Manager or Test Manager
- Team Leader
- Business Analyst
- Software Engineer
- Service Manager
Potential next steps in your career after this job
- Agile Product Owner
- Cross Functional Team Manager
Why work with us
We are a team, driven by achieving this vision, and we are highly results driven. Our team has just started the journey to be Agile and we are learning every day.
In order for Swedbank to reach the wanted position, our analytical and data management capabilities will be critical. Group Business Intelligence is driving the development of these capabilities within the bank. Having a BI infrastructure that effectively support the whole Group will therefore be a key ambition for us.
Working for Group BI, you are supposed to deliver on commitments, work in a cooperative way, enable other parts of the bank to succeed and feel accountable for making sure that Swedbank can become an analytically driven organization.
To apply, please follow this link: