This job offer has expired.
Software Engineer (Developer/Tester) for Data Warehouse
We are looking for bright-minded software engineer to join our Enterprise Data Warehouse team to build world class Business Intelligence solutions.
Our team within Swedbank BI is growing fast and needs more talented individuals to handle increasing workload. We work together with operational systems across Swedbank group to ensure efficient creation and collection of aggregated and consolidated information. Our people ensure that we have necessary data and relevant information that will be transformed into knowledge and smart business decisions.
About the job
You will be part of an agile team focused on Sourcing & Modelling Events, Metrics and General Ledger within Data Warehouse and should be ready to handle a variety of tasks within the team. You will work in close collaboration with other international team members and business side within investment opportunities and services.
Your main responsibility will be to analyse, develop and test ETL (Extract, Transform, Load) processes and related database structures, following the general architectural principles.
We expect you to have
- Experience with database development/testing
- Advanced SQL
- Experience with ETL (ODI – Oracle Data Integrator) tools is considered as an advantage
- A good understanding of Business Intelligence
- Analytical and logical skills
- A desire to work within an Agile team
- Good communication skills
- Good spoken and written in English
- Relevant university degree
- Work with dynamic team who takes on challenges with a great deal of energy, passion and innovation. We strive to achieve a good work/life balance and we are always open to new ideas and thoughts helping us improving as a team.
- Opportunity to develop one of the largest data warehouses in the Nordics
- To become an expert and learn best practices in BI development
- Great opportunities for professional and personal development in a modern and dynamic international environment
- Opportunity to travel within the Swedbank home markets (Sweden, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania)
- The opportunity to become a Swedbank shareholder through share-based reward program
Potential next steps in your career after this job
- Scrum Master
- Agile Product Owner
- Team Manager
Please note, that if you are employed in Latvia, salary for this position ranges from 1750-3400 EUR gross i.e. before taxes*.
*In Swedbank salary offer for the final candidate is determined based on the predefined salary ranges for the position and depends on the level of competence and experience of the candidate. Salary is one part of the overall remuneration including variety of other benefits and many opportunities provided by Swedbank.
Pursuant to Section 34.5 of the Credit Institutions Law and for the purposes of legitimate interests of Swedbank, the formal employment restrictions and integrity requirements of the shortlisted candidates will be assessed.
To apply, follow the link:
We may begin the selection under the application period, so we welcome your application as soon as possible.
Nothing of interest for you – recommend the job to a friend!