This job offer has expired.
Software Engineer in Credit Risk area (Group Data Warehouse)
Risk Management team in Group Data Warehouse Value Stream is responsible for delivery of data warehouse based analytical services and data for various risk management functions in Swedbank, including mainly services for Credit Risk and Anti-Money Laundering.
You will be part of an agile team focused on Credit Risk Management and should be ready to handle a variety of tasks within the team. The aim is to concentrate on ETL processes and Data Warehouse testing with possibility to grow into software engineer who could be capable of doing analyses, service maintenance and development in the same area.
Your main duties:
- Developing independently test plans for a project or product;
- Writing advanced SQL queries for ETL/DWH testing;
- Communicating issues to IT and business counterparties;
- Managing multiple tasks and adjust to shifting priorities, as necessary;
- Contributing to the test strategy with ideas on tools and technologies for future automation.
What you need to succeed:
- Experience with databases and SQL;
- Excellent analytical skills;
- A desire to work within an agile team;
- Good communication skills + good spoken and written English;
- Relevant university degree within IT (or in acquisition);
- Experience in test automation is a plus;
- Experience in working with enterprise data warehouses and financial institutions would be a bonus
Potential next steps in your career after this job
- Scrum Master
- Agile Product Owner
- Team Manager
Why work with us:
We are a team, driven by achieving this vision, and we are highly results driven. Our team has just started the journey to be Agile and we are learning every day.
In order for Swedbank to reach the wanted position, our analytical and data management capabilities will be critical. Group Business Intelligence is driving the development of these capabilities within the bank. Having a BI infrastructure that effectively support the whole Group will therefore be a key ambition for us.
Working for Group BI, you are supposed to deliver on commitments, work in a cooperative way, enable other parts of the bank to succeed and feel accountable for making sure that Swedbank can become an analytically driven organization.
From November 28, 2018 Latvian Labour law requires that job ads reveal information on the salary level for the position. If you will be employed in Latvia, the gross salary for this position is starting from 2150 EUR (before taxes after probation period). In Swedbank salary offer for the final candidate is determined based on the predefined salary ranges for the position, and depends on the level of competence and experience of the candidate. Salary is one part of the overall remuneration including variety of other benefits and many opportunities provided by Swedbank.
To apply, please follow the link: