This job offer has expired.
Software Engineer in Group Data Warehouse
We are looking for software engineer in development to join our Group Data Warehouse team to build together world class Business Intelligence solutions.
About the job
You will be part of an agile, cross functional team focused mainly on Credit Risk, Market Risk or Anti-Money Loundering area. You will work in close collaboration with other team members, Scrum Master, Product Owner and business side within projects and while ensuring existing services sustainability.
The aim of developer role is to concentrate on development tasks with possibility to grow into software engineer who could do also requirement analyses, testing and service maintenance in the same area. We are willing to become “T” shaped as much as we can.
We expect you to have:
- Experience with database development/testing
- Advanced SQL
- Experience with ETL (ODI – Oracle Data Integrator) tools is considered as an advantage
- A good understanding of Business Intelligence
- Analytical and logical skills
- A desire to work within an Agile team
- Good communication skills
- Good spoken and written in English
- Relevant university degree
- Opportunity to develop in one of the largest data warehouses in the Nordics
- To become an expert and learn best practices in BI development
- Great opportunities for professional and personal development in a modern and dynamic international environment
- Opportunity to travel within the Swedbank home markets (Sweden, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania)
- Competitive salary and fringe benefits
- The opportunity to become a Swedbank shareholder through share-based reward program
Potential next steps in your career after this job
- Scrum Master
- Agile Product Owner
- Team Manager
Why work with us:
We are a team located in 4 cities in 3 Baltic countries, we have started our Agile journey year ago and we are learning every day.
What team members say about Team:
We are the team which is full of supportive people and we have friendly atmosphere. Every one of us have ability to express their needs and do tasks which suits best.
If you want to know how bank looks from inside, what it does these days, want to be a part of one of the largest data warehouses in the Nordics and want to become one of us, then join us!
If you are employed in Latvia, please note that salary offered for this position ranges from 2300-3400 EUR gross i.e. before taxes*.
*In Swedbank salary offer for the final candidate is determined based on the predefined salary ranges for the position and depends on the level of competence and experience of the candidate. Salary is one part of the overall remuneration including variety of other benefits and many opportunities provided by Swedbank.
Pursuant to Section 34.5 of the Credit Institutions Law and for the purposes of legitimate interests of Swedbank, the formal employment restrictions and integrity requirements of the shortlisted candidates will be assessed.
To apply, follow this link: