Software Engineer (Java Developer)
Are you passionate about Java and creating best digital solutions for customer?
In Swedbank you have the opportunity to:
- Defining and designing technical requirements and building highly reliable solution
- Improving existing applications and helping to support production systems
- Be involved in analysis, design, development, testing and implementation of our IT systems
What is needed in this role:
- Higher education in IT field (or acquiring);
- Good knowledge and experience in Java programming at least few years
- Experience with containers and systems built on it is considered as a plus
- Good written and spoken English
- You are solution-oriented, have strong analytical skills and have the mind-set of a true team-player
- You are ready and willing to constantly learn new technologies and share and implement good practices
"Join our team and ...
well skilled, experienced, supportive and innovative team. We value openness, commitment and quality. You will have possibility to choose challenging and interesting software engineer tasks from wide range of assignments from different fields that will develop you both professionally and as a person. Different ideas, skills and experiences in team build better results. Come and join us in creating awesome and highly valued solutions in international level!" Meelike Pandis, your future leader
We look forward to receiving your application by 28.10.2021.
If you are to be employed in Latvia, please note that the salary offered for this position ranges from 2700-4100 EUR gross i.e. before taxes.
Swedbank does not discriminate anybody based on gender, age, sexual orientation or sexual identity, ethnicity, religion or disability – everybody is welcome.