This job offer has expired.
Software Engineer – ‘Service Now’ developer in BIO Group Procurement
Group Procurement is starting its digitalization journey and will need to develop a number of solutions to support them. Therefore, we are looking for a bright-minded Software engineer to join the team, to help us maintain the existing systems and develop new solutions.
About the job
You will be a part of a cross functional team focused on IT solutions for Group Procurement business. Your main responsibility will be to develop, maintain and support Swedbank needs adapted ServiceNo - IT Service management – Vendor Contract module based solution SPOC (Single point of Contract), Ofcourse you will also work with other systems.
As a Software Engineer in this area, we expect you to have an understanding of finance processes. You have analytical mindset and have good problem solving skills. You are able to design, develop and test technical solutions. You have a readiness to work in Agile environment. In this role you will have the following responsibilities:
- Participation in the whole software life-cycle: Design, development, testing and maintenance of services delivered by the team;
- Support the APO (Agile Product Owner) in managing the backlog prioritizing tasks that come from life cycle management, maintenance and regulatory compliance requirements as well as development of new features;
- Have, and continue to gain, good knowledge of the business in the value stream;
- Proactively suggest improvements in our systems;
- Decide on how to build the solution within the architectural frames.
- Solve and deploy solutions of incidents and problems;
- Continuously update existing documentation for the Services;
- Ensure quality awareness and care when designing, building and maintaining software;
What you need to succeed
- Academic degree in software development / engineering or similar;
- It would be great if you would have experience with Service Now products development and configuration.
- Experience from relational databases like Oracle or SQL Server;
- Proven experience in development and maintenance on UNIX / Linux platform.
- You are self-going and like learning new programming languages and techniques;
- You are solution-orientated, structured and can deliver results both in terms of time and quality;
- Have a customer-centric mindset;
- You are team-oriented and have good communication skills (also excellent in English).
What you may have worked with previously
Potential next steps in your career after this job
Agile Product Owner
Why work with us
Procurement services are used across Swedbank. This area is undergoing a rapid digitalization in order to improve strategic planning, increase efficiency and control of sourcing activities, increase visibility and control of contracts and suppliers and increase process support and sourcing compliance in operational procurement. You will have a great opportunity to contribute into building this area’s future processes together with a team of professional and dedicated people, who like what they do and share a positive attitude.
Salary offered for this position starts from 1750 to 3400 EUR gross i.e. before taxes*.
*In Swedbank salary offer for the final candidate is determined based on the predefined salary ranges for the position and depends on the level of competence and experience of the candidate. Salary is one part of the overall remuneration including variety of other benefits and many opportunities provided by Swedbank.
Pursuant to Section 34.5 of the Credit Institutions Law and for the purposes of legitimate interests of Swedbank, the formal employment restrictions and integrity requirements of the shortlisted candidates will be assessed.
We may begin the selection under the application period, so we welcome your application as soon as possible.
Nothing of interest for you – recommend the job to a friend!