This job offer has expired.
Are you passionate about making the difficult simple?
With us you have the opportunity to:
- Have direct impact on the attractiveness, usability and accessibility of our digital services that have over 2 million users across the Baltic countries;
- Work closely with fellow UX designers, product owners, software engineers and other roles in an agile organization to make daily financial matters easy for our customers;
- Put your ideas into practice for continuous improvement of user experience in our digital channels;
- Contribute to development of design processes across the organisation;
- Be a member of a cohesive and supportive team of talented designers focusing on designing solutions for Baltic markets;
- Be part of a large design community within Swedbank Group;
- Have flexible working hours and work remotely;
- Have 5 days of extra “winter-holiday” and health days for personal well-being and many other employee benefits.
What is needed in this role:
- Proven experience as a UX designer or in similar role and a strong design portfolio;
- Design Thinking and User Centered Design methods being part of your toolbox;
- Ability to develop an understanding of end user goals, needs and behaviours;
- Ability to ideate design solutions in a divergent way and to validate them with end users;
- Good eye for visual design;
- Good understanding of industry standards for usability and accessibility of web-applications;
- Proficiency in using design tools (you will be working mainly with Sketch, Abstract and InVision);
- Experience working in agile cross-functional teams is an advantage;
- Fluency in English and in one of the following languages Estonian, Latvian, Lithuanian or Russian;
- Readiness to present the outcome of your work and explain the design decisions to a variety of stakeholders across the organisation;
- Being open to knowledge sharing;
- Empathy and being a good team-player.
At Swedbank we believe that people are our core strength. Our culture is built on respect, inclusion and openness. We support continuous development and enable you to take the lead in your career and find inspiring challenges. We take care of your wellbeing by providing a sustainable and flexible working environment. As an employee you will be part of the share delivery program, offered a company pension plan, optional health insurance, as well as other benefits. We are guided by our values: Open, Simple and Caring. It’s all about delivering a positive and unique experience for our customers through collaboration and team-work – together we make a difference.
"Join our team and ...
be part of an international team of UX designers, who are working day to day to make financial services easy and pleasurable to use for our customers in three Baltic countries. You will also become a member of a large design community across Swedbank group, where you will have many fellow designers with whom to ideate together or share your joys with. Well-being and balance between work and private life matters to us. We are flexible in working hours and place and there are many benefits for our employees (health insurance, extra winter holiday, health days, sports-club to name a few)." Merilin Matsik, Head of UX Design, UX Daily Banking Baltics
We look forward to your application and portfolio at 23.01.2022 the latest.
We may begin the selection during the application period, so we welcome your application as soon as possible.
We have made our choice regarding recruitment media and therefore kindly decline contact with ad sellers or sellers of other recruitment services.
If you are to be employed in Latvia, please note that the salary offered for this position ranges from 2150-3250 EUR gross i.e. before taxes.
Swedbank does not discriminate anybody based on gender, age, sexual orientation or sexual identity, ethnicity, religion or disability – everybody is welcome.
- Remote status