Systems Analyst / Delphi Developer in Citadele Leasing
Systems Analyst / Delphi Developer will be responsible (within a team) for the development phase of projects, starting from business analysis up to release into Production (that includes technical analysis, estimate, development, testing and bug fixing).
- 3+ years of experience in Software Development with relevant academic qualification;
- 3+ years of experience in Delphi;
- 3+ years of experience in SQL, T-SQL and MS SQL Server (or other with RDMS technology);
- Experience with web services will be considered as an advantage;
- Ability to problem-solve and adapt to changing priorities in a fast-paced, dynamic environment;
- Ability to research, develop and communicate technical designs and concepts;
- Independent and with high sense of responsibility;
- Proactive, accurate and detail oriented;
- Hands on. Passionate. Persistent. Creative. You get things done - you are a DOer;
- Team player;
- Good in English.
- professional and friendly colleagues and management in Baltic level projects;
- participation in development projects from idea to go-live
- monthly salary according to your expertise in a range from 2000 to 3500 EUR before taxes;
- additional benefits: health insurance, professional trainings, flexible working hours;
- modern office in Riga and remote work possibility.
To apply please send your CV or Linkedin profile!