Senior .NET developer for an innovation-driven Scandinavian Insurance company (up to EUR 4100 gross)
Our Client is a digitally advanced, innovative Scandinavian Insurance company with over 6500 employees worldwide and 3.7 million customers. The company has one of it's main software development units located in Riga, Latvia, which employs exceptionally stellar talent pool (skilled mainly around Microsoft products and tools) and is looking forward to welcoming a new team member - Senior .NET developer.
You don't need to go to Scandinavia to enjoy the Scandinavian work culture - work from Riga and enjoy all the benefits.
Please send your updated CV (email@example.com) to apply, and we will get in contact with you within the same or next business day.
- You feel comfortable speaking and writing English. You probably do, since you read this text ;)
- Programming is your passion! You are skilled in C# and feel like a fish in the water with web development
- Well, clean code is important to you and you strive to learn and use best known practices!
What the working-day will be like:
- You don't come to work, but you come to a place of new opportunities to learn, grow and impact many lives, who use meaningful software tools built by you and your teammates!
- Say "Hi" to your work-family and build great things together!
- You go home happy and not stressed. This is one of the great benefits, when working on developing internal software products in a well-organized and Scandinavia-inspired work-enviroment. Especially good for people with families at home.
- To really see what we offer - you need to see us, our work enviroment, our team and the variety of challenging projects we're busy with building.
- We offer challenging tasks, which enable you to grow and learn.
- Do not underestimate the power of talented team around you: this is your new enviroment, which you can give to your own personal development.
- We work hard and we party hard - again you need to see us to comprehend the full meaning of it.
- We don't code for food and won't let you feel like you should do. We reward our hard-working talents with generous salary and bonus packages, adding on top of it various other benefits you will enjoy.
- Annual bonus: up to 10% of total annual salary, after you've been with us for a while.
Just send your updated CV (firstname.lastname@example.org) to apply, and we will get in contact with you within the same or next business day.
Share with colleagues
Rate this job offer
Senior .NET developer for an innovation-driven Scandinavian Insurance company (up to EUR 4100 gross)Taubers Consulting e. K.
Similar job offers
Senior JAVA developer for a unique Berlin based SaaS-company in Riga office (@VEF). Start at EUR 3800 gross + bonuses
Taubers Consulting e. K.
Junior PHP & Web Developer: DAUGAVPILS
INTERNSHIP: Project Manager on Steroids - Junior