This job offer has expired.
Experienced web developer
Tecco is a fast-growing Latvian company which specializes in the development of smart & beautiful digital products such as corporate web applications, custom web solutions & mobile apps. We’re trusted by such well-known brands as Oyster Yachts, Evolution Gaming, Venden, Veselības Centrs 4, Yamaha, Nordic Finance and much more. We love our digital craft and looking forward to sharing our passion with you.
We’re looking for an experienced & ambitious web developer to join our friendly & energetic team. If you feel you’re experienced enough to take a new step in your career, you’re looking for new challenges, want to improve your skills, grow professionally & personally, to work on projects that affect our everyday life, then you’re reading the right article.
So what’s the challenge?
- Custom web system, e-commerce solution & CRM system development & maintenance on Laravel
- Scope project / Sprint / Separate task time estimation
- Assisting the project manager in Tech Specs development
- Infrastructure planning with dev-ops
- Secruity plan development, security improvement implementation
Required knowledge and skills:
- 3+ years in web development
- Accurate, clean & well-documented code (SOLID, DRY, KISS)
- PHP (OOP, MVC, PSR), MariaDB/PostgreSQL, Git, Composer, Vagrant/Docker, Webpack
- JS/jQuery/(Vue or other JS framework would be appreciated), HTML, CSS/SASS
We're happy to reward you:
- A salary that fits your experience & skills
- Interesting projects in the field of healthcare, HR, manufacturing, e-commerce, education, and media where you will be able to prove yourself and acquire new knowledge
- Work at a comfortable office in the downtown of Riga
- Free parking
- Opportunities for growth & motivation program
- The budget for your training and enhancement of professional skills
- Fitness gym monthly pack
- Free lunch in the office canteen
- Corporate & team-building events
You're welcome to send your CV and motivation letter to us at email@example.com, indicating the job title in the subject field. Looking forward to meeting you soon!