This job offer has expired.
Junior front-end developer
Tecco is a fast-growing Latvian company which specializes in the development of smart & beautiful digital products such as corporate web applications, custom web solutions & mobile apps. We’re trusted by such well-known brands as Oyster Yachts, Evolution Gaming, Venden, Veselības Centrs 4, Yamaha, Nordic Finance and much more. We love our digital craft and looking forward to sharing our passion with you.
We’re looking for an ambitious front-end developer to join our friendly & energetic team. If you feel you’re ready to take a new step in your career, you’re looking for new challenges, want to improve your skills, grow professionally & personally, to work on projects that affect our everyday life, then you’re reading the right article.
So what’s the challenge?
Develop responsive HTML pages, making them dynamic, smooth and pixel perfect according to design as well as communicating with in-house/remote team members, participating in brainstorms and sharing your ideas with the team.
Required knowledge and skills:
- 1+ years of experience in front-end development
- Accurate, well-commented code, responsive/flexible layout
- Good knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator
- Ability to work individually and in team
- And the most important one - to be passionate about your craft
- Will be considered as an advantage: experience with Vue (or other JS framework), template engines (Pug preferably), npm/yarn, svg sprites, gulp/webpack
We're happy to reward you:
- A salary that fits your experience & skills
- Interesting projects in the field of healthcare, HR, manufacturing, e-commerce, education, and media where you will be able to prove yourself and acquire new knowledge
- Work at a comfortable office in the downtown of Riga
- Opportunities for growth & motivation program
- The budget for your training and enhancement of professional skills
- Fitness gym monthly pack
- Free lunch in the office canteen
- Corporate & team-building events
- Free parking
You're welcome to send your CV and motivation letter to us at firstname.lastname@example.org, indicating the job title in the subject field. Looking forward to meeting you soon!