This job offer has expired.
Web & mobile project manager
Tecco is a fast-growing Latvian company which specializes in the development of smart & beautiful digital products such as corporate websites, custom web systems & mobile apps. We’re trusted by such well-known brands as Oyster Yachts, Evolution Gaming, Venden, Veselības Centrs 4, Yamaha, Nordic Finance and much more. We love our digital craft and looking forward to sharing our passion with you.
We’re looking for an experienced, active, responsible & ambitious project manager to join our friendly team. If you feel you’re ready to take a new step in your career, you’re looking for new challenges, want to improve your skills, grow professionally & personally, to work on projects that affect our everyday life, then you’re reading the right article.
So what’s the challenge?
Most likely you will be engaged in international startup (video streaming mobile app), international manufacturing A-brand corporate website as well as smaller Latvian IT project development & support.
You will communicate with existing & new clients on new projects, prepare the requirements, plan the project timelines & capacities with our leads, organize the workspace (Jira, Slack, Toggl, GDrive), lead the development & support projects, control terms & risks, prepare monthly reports. But the greatest thing - you will collaborate with a great team and will be in charge of smart & beautiful product development.
Feels like it’s yours? Let’s get down to the details!
Required knowledge and skills:
- 2+ years of experience in IT project management
- Good understanding of web & mobile product development processes (Planning, UX prototype, UI design, front-end, back-end, QA, infrastructure, SEO & launching)
- Agile principles, Scrum/Kanban methodology
- Communication & official correspondence in En / Lv / Ru
- Ability to plan your & team’s work, control the deadlines & risks
- Your key skill tags are: #responsibility, #engagement, #activity, #precision, #sociability #collaboration, #team-play #stress-stability, #representativity
- And of course, being passionate about digital craft
- Previous coding, QA or Sales experience, as well as ScrumMaster / ITIL certificates, will be concidered as an advantage
We're happy to reward you:
- A salary that fits your experience & skills
- Interesting projects in the field of healthcare, HR, manufacturing, e-commerce, education, entertainment where you will be able to prove yourself, acquire new knowledge & grow as a professional & a Person
- Work at a comfortable office in the downtown of Riga
- Opportunities for growth & motivation program
- The budget for your training and enhancement of professional skills
- Fitness gym monthly pack
- Free lunch in the office canteen
- Free parking
- Corporate & team-building events
You're welcome to send your CV and motivation letter to us at firstname.lastname@example.org, indicating the job title in the subject field. Looking forward to meeting you soon!