This job offer has expired.
«Tele2 Shared Service Center» (Reg. No. 40003690571) is a company within the Tele2 AB group, is based in Riga, Latvia, and currently is responsible for providing Billing, IT & other services for Tele2 companies across Europe.
The CRM Domain within IT Services is one of the key function in the Business Supporting Systems department. In cooperation with our partners the domain is responsible for CRM target architecture planning, maintaining and delivering products to Tele2 countries.
If you think you're the right fit, apply here: https://career2.successfactors.eu/sfcareer/jobreqcareer?jobId=2881&company=TELE2&username=
- To actively support the introduction of new Solutions according to relevant principles and the right level of quality
- To secure the adaptation of Group Information and IT-security policies and instructions into the Domain architecture.
- To act as speaking partner for the CRM Domain and to align with Enterprise Architects, other Domain Architects and Business
- To maintain Solution Knowledge within the respective Domain
- To define Guidelines, Concepts, and Vision for the Solution Architects
- Develop and maintain the target architecture for the CRM Domain
- Secure proper documentation of the domain architecture and implemented solution
- Expertise across many architectural capabilities (e.g., data, infrastructure, integration, security)
- Understanding of modern technology frameworks (Cloud, Container, SOA, etc…)
- Strategic mindset and “big-picture” view to ensuring overall cohesive environment and cross-product architectural alignment
- 5+ years of Experience working as a System Architect, preferrably with CRM systems
- Enjoy working as part of a team collaborating to have standard, synchronized and compatible deliverables
- Fluent English – both written and spoken
- Telecom background
- An exciting & stimulating workplace with career opportunities in a stable company
- Salary that will drive & motivate you, together with continuous development
- Friendly, professional & ready-to-help colleagues in an international environment
- All social guarantees, health insurance, mobile phone & paid phone bills
- Living the Tele2 WAY – Quality, Open, Flexible, Cost Conscious, Action & Challenge
Similar job offers
Penetration tester / ethical hacker (WEB applications)
Senior .NET developer for an innovation-driven Scandinavian Insurance company (up to EUR 4100 gross)
Taubers Consulting e. K.
DevOps/Kubernetes Trainee Engineer