This job offer has expired.
Senior Front-end Developer
Tele2 IoT Latvia is the company within the Tele2 Group responsible for all business connected to Internet of Things. We orchestrate communication between devices and machines, to help companies and organizations launch successful IoT solutions. Together, we develop a smarter world through real-time information, enabling actionable insights for businesses to excel and societies to thrive.
IoT Software Development team is responsible for developing high-quality software for management and integration of IoT solutions.
- To develop and design front-end for cutting edge products
- To share knowledge through the team and company
- To develop high-quality software for management and integration of IoT solutions
- To create hypothesis products, prototypes to establish the Minimal Viable Product (MVP) to validate with customers and partners
- To design full product/feature designs and overall architecture
- To develop features from beta through to general availability and support the DevOps model to maintenance
- Minimum 4-5 years experience in UI technologies
- Good understanding of UX and good UI practices
- Strong social and communicative skills (fluent in spoken and written English)
- Positive and innovative approach to challenges and problems
- A natural tendency to cooperate and collaborate
As an advantage you have:
- Understanding of cloud environments and infrastructure, knowledge of AWS
- Experience time setting up Webpack and knowing some Node.js
- M2M / IoT service experience
- An exciting & stimulating workplace with career opportunities in a stable, though fast growing company with more than 350 employees in Riga
- Salary that will drive & motivate you, together with continuous development
- Friendly, professional & ready-to-help colleagues in an international environment
- All social guarantees, health insurance, mobile phone & paid phone bills