This job offer has expired.
«Tele2 Shared Service Center» (Reg. No. 40003690571) is a company within the Tele2 AB group, based in Riga, Latvia, and currently responsible for providing Billing, IT & other services for Tele2 companies across Europe.
BI development department develops and maintains the different reporting solutions for the Tele2 group. Solutions/technologies we work with consist of Power BI Backend Microsoft SQL, Microsoft SSAS and SSIS, Oracle OBIEE, IBM Cognos, QlikView.
- To be accountable for all parts of the Services delivered within a Billing Domain including both Operations/Maintenance and Development
- To manage Finance & Control
- To evaluate IT service delivery by vendors and evaluate Service Activity, Service Level Requirements and End User Satisfaction
- To request capacity adjustment of contracted services
- Monitor the overall delivery of IT-Services, manage escalation and initiate mitigating actions, when Supplier deviates from the agreements
- 3+ years of experience as an Operational Manager or Vendor Manager
- Experience of IT systems delivery
- Experience, knowledge, and insight in Telecom, Billing or Online charging systems
- Degree in IT/Telecommunications/ Engineering/Management or other relevant education
- A personality that’s organizational and service-minded with great leadership skills
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- Very good English skills both spoken and written
- An exciting & stimulating workplace with career opportunities in a stable, though fast growing company
- Salary that will drive & motivate you, together with continuous development
- Friendly, professional & ready-to-help colleagues in an international environment
- All social guarantees, health insurance, mobile phone & paid phone bills
- Living the Tele2 WAY – Open, Flexible, Cost Efficient, Reliable & Fearless