This job offer has expired.
Junior IT Specialist
«Tele2 Shared Service Center» (Reg. No. 40003690571) is a company within the Tele2 AB group, is based in Riga, Latvia, and currently is responsible for providing Billing, IT & other services for Tele2 companies across Europe.
Billing Operations is a 24/7/365 team that performs support and operational activities for Billing and IT systems. We bring customer satisfaction by delivering correct invoices on time and minimizing unexpected downtime for Tele2 Group surrounding systems. We are always available and responsive to any challenges.
If you think you're the right fit, apply here: https://jobs.tele2.com/job/R%C4%ABga-System-Operator/488077101/
- Application, service and database monitoring
- First line investigation, diagnosis and resolution
- Supporting local business solutions in Tele2 countries across Europe
- Coordinating communication within Tele2 group companies and departments
- Managing incident, support request and system maintenance life-cycles
- You Are a student or already have a university degree
- Have high sense of responsibility and are accurate
- Have a knack for staying calm in stressful situations
- Can process a large amount of information
- Are fluent in English, both spoken & written
- Can work in shifts
- Are interested in IT or Telecom
- A job that’s possible to combine with studies
- An exciting & stimulating workplace with career opportunities in a stable company
- Salary that will drive & motivate you, together with continuous development
- Friendly, professional & ready-to-help colleagues in an international environment
- All social guarantees, health insurance, mobile phone & paid phone bills
- Living the Tele2 WAY – Quality, Open, Flexible, Cost Conscious, Action & Challenge