This job offer has expired.
TestDevLab team impacts more than 1.5 billion people every day, ensuring they get better quality software products. We work with companies such as Skype, Microsoft, Twilio, TrueCaller, SEB Bank and many others. If you’re a passionate Web developer, we want you to join our 100 people team in Latvia - Riga or Ventspils. You will be working in one of the best offices in the city, receive competitive salary and benefits.
- Translate designs and wireframes into high quality code
- Design, build, and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable Java and/or Kotlin code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- You don't mind travelling from time to time.
- Strong knowledge of Android SDK and experience working with third party libraries and APIs
- Comprehensive understanding of REST/JSON/XML Web Services
- Strong knowledge of MVVM, MVC design patterns, UI design principles and best practices
- Experience with Testing tools Espresso, JUnit, Mockito
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Familiarity with continuous integration
- Experience in Agile and secure coding practices
- A positive 'can do attitude'
- We trust our employees
- Always want to know and learn more
- Independent and self-driven employees
- We prefer informal and relaxed environment
- We not only work diligently, but also have a wonderful time together having fun.