This job offer has expired.
Oracle applications administrator
Are you looking for a career with a company that both challenges and cares? Welcome to work at Tieto Latvia!
At Tieto, we have a good reason to wake up and come to work each day: we are committed to developing enterprises and society through information technology. It's a huge task. Luckly, we have talent. Lots of it.
Tieto Latvia (Reg. No. 40003193130) invites to join our friendly team.
- Providing DBA support to a broad range of applications, middle-ware, database and cloud technologies.The technologies and platforms will include a mix of UNIX, Oracle (databases, middle-ware and applications), IBM, PostgreSQL
- Performing administrative activities related to both hosted and cloud environments such as:
- Installing software
- Creating, configuring, patching and upgrading both databases and applications
- Administering and delivering Application Operations support to projects and customers
- Managing backups and restores
- Participating in a regularly recurring on-call rotation with other DBAs
- Monitoring and tuning (database/applications server/instance performance tuning, database-related component tuning, and product-specific query tuning)
- Experience in Database Administration
- Experience with Oracle technologies
- Ability to work as a team member
- Ability to learn quickly
- Positive attitude toward life
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science
- Challenging work and working experience on international level in leading IT company
- Professional and personal development opportunities
- Modern office environment as well as dynamic and friendly work atmosphere
- Excellent and competent colleagues
- Competitive remuneration (up to 3500 EUR/month/gross) and benefits package (health insurance, sports etc.)