Try Pearl Latvia is looking for an experienced UX researcher who can make insight and strategy become a reality.
Try Pearl is a fast-growing technology company with offices in Norway and Latvia. Our mission is to deliver the finest user experience to our international clients.
What we are looking for?
You have 2+ years of relevant experience, have a good understanding of digital design and technical architecture. Workshops are something you are comfortable with, and you have several processes in the toolbox. You combine testing with intuition and know which elements of the user journey should be validated.
As a UX researcher, you will be a link between several of our experts, and manage this through prototyping and production of experiments for CRO.
You are personally committed and enjoy to stay up to date. You will be able to join our company in its earlier stages, and will be a part of defining our internal processes, tools we use for our craft.
- You are fueled by the pursuit of great user experiences.
- You are interested in new technologies, frameworks and ways of working.
- You have an eye for great user interfaces.
- You work well with developers, business developers and other colleagues.
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions to teams and customers.
- Iterative prototyping in Figma and user testing to validate design hypotheses.
- Be passionate about resolving user pain points through great customer experiences.
- Ability to analyze customer drops through web analytical tools (Google Analytics, Hotjar, etc.)
What we offer:
International working environment. You will work with global teams and clients. You will be enabled and encouraged to attend industry events. You will have excellent work conditions and health insurance.
About TRY Pearl Latvia:
TRY Pearl is a new technology company that will break down the silos between sales, marketing and IT. The goal is to simplify everyday life for customers who have a great need for marketing, IT and e-commerce solutions to be connected.
TRY Pearl Latvia is owned by Norway's award-winning advertising agency TRY, and Norway's largest SAP partner Pearl Group. In addition to advertising, TRY has business areas and companies within PR, media purchasing, technology development and design. Pearl Group has companies in Norway, Sweden, Latvia, Ukraine and Singapore.