BIG DATA DEVELOPER POSITION
Ultra Tendency is a software-development and consulting company, which is fast growing and specialising in the fields of Big Data and Data Science. We design, develop, and support complex algorithms and applications that enable data-driven products and services for our industries leading customers.
Ultra Tendency is looking for a Big Data Developer to join our fast growing team.
Big Data Developer
If you love writing high quality code, Docker is your daily business or you know SPARK like the back of your hand we have just the right challenges for you!
At Ultra Tendency you would:
- Make Big data useful (build program code, test and deploy to various environments, design and optimize data processing algorithms for our customers)
- Support your development team with feature implementation and automate testing of data driven applications
- Make a difference by bringing in new ideas to improve quality or development methodology of the development team
Ideally you have:
- Strong experience in developing software using Java or a comparable language
- At least 2 years of experience with data ingestion, analysis, integration, and design of Big Data applications using Apache open-source technologies
- Strong background in developing on Linux Solid computer science fundamentals (algorithms, data structures and programming skills in distributed systems)
- Sound knowledge of Docker and its ecosystem (an advantage)
- Languages: Fluent English (a must), other (German, Russian, Spanish - an advantage)
- Fascinating tasks and unique Big Data challenges of major players from various industries (automotive, insurance, telecommunication, etc.)
- Fair pay and bonuses Work with our open-source Big Data gurus, such as our Apache HBase committer and Release Manager International diverse team
- Possibility to work with the open-source community and become a contributor Work with cutting edge equipment and tools
- remote work (home office, untill we choose an office location in Riga)
Share with colleagues
Rate this job offer
Ultra Tendency of Latvia