As a Backend Developer at VAIMO, you design, develop and implement advanced eCommerce solutions for our clients. You are involved in the development of both client-specific and generic modules for Magento and system integrations between Magento and various ERPs, PIM solutions, PSP, etc. You also participate in the development of our tools and frameworks designed to maintain a large number of customer installations.
The product you will be working with is the most exciting in the field for those looking to work with professional eCommerce solutions. Magento, already, in its basic offering, contains a wide range of functionality, providing us the opportunity to work with the development of new exciting, and cutting-edge functionality.
- Plan, Develop, Test and Document advanced eСommerce solutions for our clients
- Develop customer specific and generic Magento modules
- Develop integrations between Magento and different 3rd Party systems
- You will have the possibility to improve our CI/CD platform which supports a large number of our clients
- Regularly attend internal training courses to maintain required skill set
- Develop solid solutions that are generic and reusable
- Collaborate proactively with the team to deliver the best solutions to our clients
- Experienced in the full software development cycle, from planning to deployment
- Hands-on Magento 2 experience
- Experienced in LAMP stack (Linux, Apache/Nginx, MySQL, PHP7)
- Experienced in OOP, knowledge of design patterns
- Experience in the Web Server stack is highly beneficial: Apache, HAProxy, Varnish, Redis, Ubuntu Server
- Upper-Intermediate English, both verbal and written
- Flexibility to adjust to new processes
- Capable of estimating/forecasting time to complete specified project tasks
Nice to have
- eCommerce domain knowledge
- Contributions to Magento 2 core
- Excellent career development opportunities in an open, friendly and dynamic work environment
- A global and passionate 450+ collective who love what they do
- A close-knit and supportive global and local team that works towards common goals
- All the tools and equipment you need to excel in your role
- Frequent meetings, social gatherings, team events, and summer kickoffs — online and offline
- An international career at Vaimo and a competitive remuneration
About the company
Vaimo is one of the world’s most respected experts in digital commerce on the Magento and Adobe Commerce Cloud platform. As a full-service omnichannel agency, we deliver strategy, design, development and managed services to brands, retailers and manufacturers all over the world.
Our sharp focus, broad experience and deep expertise within B2B, B2C, PIM, Order Management and ERP integrations makes us a key partner for driving success in digital commerce. Our 10+ years track record of technical excellence coupled with our proven results in helping our clients succeed with business development, digital strategy and customer experience design is proudly manifested in our status as a Magento Global Elite Partner.
With local offices in 15+ markets across EMEA, APAC and North America and over 450 employees, we provide an international presence that allows us to cultivate close, long-term relationships with our clients.