This job offer has expired.
Founded in 2008, Vaimo is the global leader in delivering award-winning digital storefronts, omni-channel solutions and mobile apps. Our only focus is to accelerate B2B and B2C sales for our brand, retail and manufacturer clients. With 15 global offices across EMEA and APAC and over 300 employees, we provide an international presence that allows us cultivate close, long-term relationships with our clients. With a focus on driving digital innovation our services cover the full-spectrum of your Commerce needs ranging from strategy, design, development, optimisation, cloud services, all the way to wherever your Commerce initiatives reach. We deliver solutions around B2B, B2C, Omni-Channel, PIM, Order Management and Business Intelligence.
Every year, Vaimo wins awards in recognition of our commitment to technical excellence, innovation and satisfaction. Among others, we have received the Gazelle Award (6th consecutive years), listed as Econsultancy’s top 100 digital agencies (2 consecutive years) and Magento has recognised Vaimo's leadership by selecting us as Global Elite Partner in 2017, Commercial Partner of the Year in EMEA in 2017, Omni-channel Partner of the Year in 2016 and EMEA Partner of the Year in 2015.
Do you have a passion for web development and digital commerce? Is constant improvement and innovation what gets you going?
Then you might be the one we are looking for: A new member of the Vaimo Product Team, responsible for supporting all our delivery teams with support, knowledge, tools and building blocks to keep efficiency, quality and developer happiness high.
As a member of the Vaimo Product Team, you are expected to be familiar with multiple disciplines within digital retail both from a technological and business perspective. You should also be up to date with the latest development trends and innovations and be able to translate them into our product strategy. Most of all, however, we expect you to love software and development!
- As a team member, drive innovation and maintenance of our product portfolio to maximize efficiency, quality and developer happiness.
Skills & requirements
As a Full-stack developer, we expect you to:
- Be fluent in English, both verbal and written
- Have deep knowledge in all areas for front-end and back-end development
- Be able to understand and critically analyse the latest industry trends and interpret how new innovations can be applied to existing products
- Have good troubleshooting/problem-solving skills
- Be creative and driven with an eye for detail
- Be passionate about clean and efficient user interfaces
- Have a high degree of initiative and ability to work collaboratively
- Have minimum 5-year experience as a web developer and proven experience with web projects
We offer you
- Superb training - we onboard you to the team and provide you support to feel yourself at home from the first day on!
- Career development opportunities in a global eCommerce company whose client base consists of names like Jaguar, Helly Hansen, Jack Daniels etc.
- A friendly and dynamic work environment - we value and trust our people
- International career - we have 23 offices in 14 different countries
- Competitive remuneration packages - something to look forward to ;)
- You choose your tech gear and trust us, we are open to new technologies and ideas!
Read more about the role here: https://emp.jobylon.com/jobs/37696-vaimo-full-stack-developer/