Verify-u - is leading European KYC service provider with more than 3 million customers. We help businesses connect with their customers in an era of increased challenges of data protection and identity requirements. Our products provide a unified solution for anyone to access regulated services in safe and compliant manner from anywhere in the world. From video identification to qualified electronic signature, our industry provides opportunities for seasoned professionals and novice candidates alike to challenge themselves, introduce innovation, and make a lasting impact.
We are looking for a PHP Developer to join our open and friendly Riga team to help us take over the world. Our core product featuring face-to-face agent identification is implemented in PHP, MySQL, Docker, and AngularJS.
Your primary responsibility will be:
- Prototype and implement new features around our core identification product
- Implement interfaces web and mobile
- Work with dev-ops to build and scale back-end services
- Refactor legacy code
Our ideal candidate:
- has 3+ years of web-programming experience with solid knowledge of web, SQL and Linux fundamentals.
- is a curious problem solver who does not shy away from responsibility and is eager to tackle a high load/high availability server environment with high security constraints
- is eager and willing to discover and introduce new tools to help solve our problems
- can work closely with administrators to implement and optimize a CI/CD pipeline
- is more a Stark than Lannister
- 2000+ net salary depending on experience plus bonuses
- opportunity for real professional growth
- office in the center of Riga
- open and friendly atmosphere
If you think that you fit our candidate profile, please contact us with your resume as we are very eager to meet you.