This job offer has expired.
Wandoo Finance Group - a professional IT systems developer based in Latvia. We build IT ecosystems that harness the opportunities offered by global best practices and technologies. And we combine our knowledge and expertise of IT and the financial sector to launch our own innovative products.
Do you want to be a part of the booming FinTech industry?
- Automating tests for web (Selenium/Cucumber);
- Automating tests for backend (Java/Groovy/Kotlin);
- Manual test execution for web/backend;
- Release planning and deployment approvals (flow and checklists);
- Debugging code (access to source code);
- Exploratory testing.
Requirements for candidates:
- Experience with developing and executing manual and automated test scripts;
- Software programming and scripting skills (preferably Java, Groovy);
- Experience with debugging code;
- Feel comfortable with writing SQL queries;
- Good understanding of backend and frontend testing;
- Knowledge of Restful API, preferably also GraphQL;
- Team player with good problem-solving and analytical skills.
What You can expect:
- Professional and highly engaged team
- Competitive remuneration package and health insurance
- Modern and spacious office with a fully stocked kitchen
- A parking space next to the office building
- One day a month dedicated to learning new skills
- Participation in top industry conferences
- Challenge to win our experienced pool players
Similar job offers
BackEnd Developer in Datantify
Senior JAVA developer for a unique Berlin based SaaS-company in Riga office (@VEF). Start at EUR 3800 gross + bonuses
Taubers Consulting e. K.
Senior Android Developer
SIA “ambrite latvia”
Full-Stack Java Developer
Neotech Development SIA