This job offer has expired.
.net Developer/Technical Lead
Everything we do, we do with devotion and accuracy. We believe in a simple solution to any complex problem and that tremendous results can be achieved by understanding the root of a challenge.
We invent, protect, manage and optimize practical technologies that deliver the necessary value and flexibility, and are tailored especially to the need your business possesses.
We strive to take a different approach by using the latest advancements in Cloud and Machine Learning to solve challenges related to efficiency, mobility and security.
- Participating in full scale development life cycle and organizational activities around it
- Contributing to project planning by estimating engineering time investment
- Proposing efficient technical designs, architecture improvements, quality control and automation measures in order to deliver the best possible quality within the time-bound working environment
- At least 3 years of previous experience as .net Developer
- Solid experience with some of the following: Azure, TypeScript, Knockout & Gulp, React & Webpack, Docker, Linux, WPF, SOA
- Strong knowledge of relational databases: MS SQL, PL/SQL, PostgreSQL
- System Architect experience will be advantageous
- Very good written technical English
- Certifications and alike supporting your professional knowledge
- Opportunity to build innovative solutions that will be used by and have an impact on thousands of users
- Modern and developer-friendly delivery process – Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery
- Range of technologies including the latest and flexibility to choose which ones to work with
- Possibility to manage and plan your own time
- Chance to gain new knowledge and share experiences with internal Software Developers Community
- Close collaboration with a team of experts – project manager, system analysts, peer-developers, software testers
- Competitive salary, health insurance, company paid daily breakfast, flexible working arrangements, team events and other perks
Similar job offers
.NET developer - mid / senior for Leading Home & Kitchen retailer in Sweden
Izstrādātājs (biznesa inovāciju komanda)
Latvijas Mobilais Telefons SIA
Development Team Lead / Technical PM
On The Map Marketing, Inc.
Senior .NET developer for an innovation-driven Scandinavian Insurance company (up to EUR 4100 gross)
Taubers Consulting e. K.